THE WINE GLASS
- ø9cm / H22.4cm
- ø3.5" / H8.8"
- Lead Free
- Mouth-blown in Slovenia
- Shipped separately from other products
- Ships within 3-5 days mainland UK only
- Wash your stemmed and stemless glasses on the top rack of the dishwasher
- If you cannot wash your glasses in a dishwasher, you can wash these by hand. We suggest simply running the glasses under warm water with a little detergent and then placing them gently on linen to drain before polishing with our extra large lint-free polishing cloth.
- The products in this collection are made with lead-free glass which makes them resistant to clouding. If you do notice clouding on your glass then you will need to wash with water-softening, glass-specific detergents or even vinegar.
Jancis Robinson + Richard Brendon Wine Glass - 6 PACK
Regular price £200.00
The Wine Glass sits at the heart of the globally celebrated collaboration between Jancis Robinson OBE MW and Richard Brendon. Universal by nature, this glass has been carefully created to enhance the drinking experience of all wines, from Champagne to Sherry, regardless of its colour, age and style.
Each piece in the Jancis Robinson collection is expertly mouth-blown, resulting in brilliantly bright and extraordinarily light lead-free glass. However despite their seemingly delicate nature, these glasses are dishwasher safe. The One Collection is a celebration of meticulous design, expert craftsmanship and a genuine love and appreciation for wine, making the glass or decanters from the range the perfect gift for any wine lover.