Domaine Begude 'Elegance' Chardonnay. Recipe credit @eddmifflin
It's worth firing up the barbie for these delicious marinated chicken kebabs. And for maximum enjoyment, we recommend serving with a cold glass of our lightly oak aged 'Elegance' Chardonnay.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 300gskinless & boneless chicken - breasts or thighs, cut into chunks
- 150gnatural yoghurt, plus more to serve
- 1garlic clove, crushed
- 1lemon, zest and juice only
- 2peppers, cut into chunks
- 1red onion, cut into chunks
Mix together the yoghurt, garlic, cumin, paprika and lemon to make the marinade. Marinate the chicken for four hours or overnight.
Thread the chicken pieces onto skewers, interspersed with the vegetables.
Cook the kebabs on a hot BBQ for 10 minutes.
Serve with flatbreads, pickled onions, mint yoghurt and a generous glass of cold Chardonnay.